Traditional Tibetan style, brass singing bowls. 8cm in diameter each bowl comes complete with cushion & wooden mallet.
Tibetan singing bowls are a type of bell that vibrates and produces a rich, deep tone when played. Also known Himalayan bowls, they are said to promote relaxation and offer powerful healing properties. Buddhist monks have long used Tibetan singing bowls in meditation practice.
Used for centuries singing bowls are also said to:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Offer a means of deep relaxation
- Promote Chakra balancing
- Increase mental and emotional clarity
- Promote stillness, happiness and well being
- Provide a general sense of uplifting, inspirational, and positive energy
- Calms and focuses the mind for meditation
Tibetan Style Singing Bowl
I am delighted to say that all UK deliveries are completely free, and will be dispatched the next working day, following receipt of order.